Saturday 2 February 2013

Geometric nails

Finally painted my nails again after being sick for six days! I copied this look by blogger Caroline Burke and used a green MAX nail polish I bought at action for just €0,49 (: (I'm really getting the hang of buying cheap ass polishes these days). I love the colour - I have never seen a green like this.



I really like the simplicity of this manicure! I bet it would look cool in a nude/neon combination as well.






This picture was taken before I started struggling with my nail art brush:

I used:
MAX- apple green
NYC - Full Metal Jacket
Paris Memories - 234  
a long striping nail art brush
and some tape to create the triangle shapes





5 comments:

  1. Wauw, dit is echt gaaf. En zo netjes, dat zou mij echt niet lukken haha. Die groen is mooi. :) Liefs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh gewoon proberen! En die groene is echt prachtig, zeker voor vijftig cent :)

      Delete
  2. I can never manage to get the triangle shapes right on these, these are very pretty and that green is gorgeous.

    I have nominated your for The Liebster Award. Check out my post
    http://www.plustenkapow.co.uk/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    :)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you that is so sweet! I hope I can find 11 blogs to tag... haha (:

      Delete
    2. Yvw. the hardest part of it is definitely finding 11 blogs but with under 200 followers. :)x

      Delete

Share your thoughts and questions (: